Sunday, August 16, 2015

Still Learning Stuff

Trying to keep up.

I'm trying as hard as I can to keep up with technology. Well, maybe not as hard as I could...but as hard as I want to. 
I have a camera...a computer...notebook and phone. 
There's Etsy, Facebook, Zazzle, Fine Art America & Blogger.
I've got remotes and GPS.
Use Photoshop and Picassa
I hate my phone...it's not a smart phone and in fact it's dumb. The camera button is right where I hold it. I have pics of my feet, the inside of my purse, a car seat, etc...
Also when I pick it up to answer it, I must be doing something that causes calls to drop. My kids just laugh cause they know I'll be quickly calling them back and cursing...yes, I curse...
Anyway, my camera is attached to my computer and to my notebook. I have little notes, everywhere, with instructions on downloading and/or uploading to this from that.
I just got a new program and now my pics download to that, I must create folders, then export them...
hahaha...export, import, download, upload, lol, lmao, rofl,
sheesh!!! I'm getting old....
ommmm


5 comments:

Linda Starr said...

you sound like you are way ahead of me, I need a smart phone so I can start taking credit cards at the market, and I need to figure out how to get my photos to the print shop so they can print some note cards for me to sell - a flash drive or I can email them to them. I might choose the email. Ha.

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, it just goes on and on... I sometimes figure things out (like my notebook) get it set up/attach it to my camera and then "wonder"...how did I even do that? and surprised when it works.

Out on the prairie said...

In my 13th PC at home, I remember my first well. I had a number of people ask why I needed one at home.

ellen abbott said...

I try to keep up mostly but there just isn't enough time in the day.

turquoisemoon said...

Steve, I can remember when they came into the bank I was working and told us how it was going to save time and paper...hahaha

Ellen, I know...it takes up so much time. Especially FB. I try to limit my FB Time.