Monday, June 1, 2015

Full Moon

It started on Saturday, May 30th, the feeling....
I don't know if anyone is aware that I used to be an astrologer???
I guess I still am, I just don't do readings anymore.
I have no water signs in my chart~4 x's a sag. 
I have really felt the pull of this full moon. On Sunday, May 31st, I felt wired and stressed to the max, yet nothing was causing this feeling. Nothing...sheesh...I'm retired!!!
I often feel this way when the moon is in Gemini..this is my opposite sign. I noticed (back when I rode and showed horses) that this is a natural weak time for me. All my falls were during a moon in Gemini..ooh and I don't look good during this time. My face always appears washed out and my hair is limp. 
I normally only slightly notice other full moons, but I see the effects in others.  I see erratic driving and really poor behavior on the roads. I see a lot of irritability.
Luna, prefix of the word “lunatic.” Greek philosopher Aristotle and Roman historian Pliny the Elder suggested that the brain was the “moistest” organ in the body and thereby most susceptible to the pernicious influences of the moon, which triggers the tides
The pressure will go away tomorrow...the day of the full moon...
ommmm
 

11 comments:

Teresa Evangeline said...

There does seem to be in inordinate amount of surliness going on out there ...I'm trying not to participate. :))

Linda Starr said...

I am the opposite of you; I am a Gemini. ha and ommmm

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, I would have bet that with all your "earthy" stuff that you were a Taurus.

Teresa, Yes, lots of surliness. It'll be better tomorrow...

Cathy Sherman said...

I felt depressed and tired these past few days, but I thought it was due to the gloomy skies. But if the moon is strong enough to move the ocean's waters around, it can certainly affect the water in my body! Great photo of the moon!

Out on the prairie said...

I feel okay here, it may have made me want to fish .LOL

turquoisemoon said...

Cathy, It may be the gloomy skies too, but the full moon does affect people.

Steve, Ooh it does make a person want to go fishing...hahaha...just kidding!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I would have thought the bladder is the moistest organ in the body. Mine certainly seems to be constantly full, especially at night when I'm sleeping.

turquoisemoon said...

Debra, I think you've got a good argument there...hahaha

ellen abbott said...

hmmmm. maybe that's why I had three near misses yesterday in the car.

turquoisemoon said...

Ellen...probably. It's over now...whew!

Arkansas Patti said...

Interesting thought about the moon and the brain. Ask anyone in law enforcement if there isn't a connection.