Friday, March 27, 2015

Subjective

I'm invited to another "juried" show.
This time, Wrinkles was accepted and not the others???
It's hard to figure...hahaha
The one below was accepted to another juried show.
I had entered it along with two that were in my first show.
This was the only one accepted and of course, the only one unframed of the group submitted.
Maybe I should rename it Murphy's Farm.
Get it??? Murphy's Law Farm??? hahaha
Sheesh...I think I've been cooped up too long and need to get out more...
I'm enjoying this process.
Have a great weekend.
ommmm

7 comments:

Linda Starr said...

congrats, both are wonderful, no telling what judges like that's for sure.

Out on the prairie said...

Hard to say what one prefers for show. I had a favorite that never did much, and it adorned a wall for over ten years.

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, I've now been selected to be in three shows and each one is so different. This is kind of fun...but knowing me, I'll tire of it soon.

Steve, I know what you mean. I've got my own favorites on the wall going downstairs. They're really vacation pics that remind me of fun places I've been or times of total enjoyment.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Just goes to show how subjective the selection is for juried shows, eh? Still, congrats on getting in!

turquoisemoon said...

Debra, It's been kind of fun. It's been validating, but I may not do it much longer. Ooh unless I become rich and famous from it!!! hahaha

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

It's all a matter of perspective. Congrats! I think they're both great shots.

turquoisemoon said...

Thank you Martha!!! it sure is...