Friday, December 19, 2014

Seeing Santa

She was so happy to go bye-bye.
When we got there, Lucy put on the breaks. She must have thought we were at either the groomer or Vet.
I had to practically drag her inside.
Once inside, she realized that it was all about her and that it was fun.
Yes! Dogs do have a happy Face~Other dogs, treats and fun!
She was so happy!!!
This event was held at Wayside Waifs, a local shelter. This is an annual fundraiser.
Treats and photos with Santa and the fees for adoption were lowered to $25.
It was a pack-ed (pun) house.
A fun day for all the furbabies.
You could see pure love everywhere.
There was also pure chaos...
Waiting to see Santa.
 Behind the scene.
Excited to see Santa.
 Oooh no!...That's Santa??? Changed her mind.
This Santa character is scary...
 The runaway
The real purpose of the event is to raise funds and find furever homes.
My Lucy with Santa!!!
A fun day for me and my furbaby
ommmm

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Awwww, look at Lucy snuggling up to the Jolly Old Elf!

Out on the prairie said...

I haven't got my pic with one this year. I used to lend my Santa suit to my mailman every year to do the same at a shelter.Most dogs don't like mailmen, but he loved pets.

CraveCute said...

Simply adorable! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

turquoisemoon said...

Debra, Lucy had so much fun there. She actually was grinning. Too much fun!

Steve, I love taking my furbabies to see Santa. Such a treat for them and for sure, me.

CraveCute, Merry Christmas to you!!!

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh my,Lucy has gotten even cuter. She is adorable. What a neat event and I hope many found new homes.

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, Thank you. I think she's simply wonderful! I love her so much. Quite a few were adopted...lots. Everybody really had a great time.

One Fly said...

You can see the pooches are fired up. The picture with Lucy and Santa is just perfect. Great post TMoon!!

turquoisemoon said...

Fly, Yes they were fired up... It was great fun. I loved the picture of Lucy and Santa. Too funny