Sunday, May 4, 2014

People in My Vacation Pics


I took some pics of various people while on vacation. They were all quite interesting. Funny how our lives crossed. They had their life going on and I had mine...a photo vacation. A moment of their life, stopped and made into a forever memory by my camera.
An interesting thought...
I was taking a pic of a mural, when this fella drove by. He honked, motioning for me to take a picture of his truck, so I did. We then waved as he drove on.
A wedding in Old Town, Albuquerque.
The square was filled with wedding well wishers.
So now I'm a wedding crasher...hahaha
This beautiful lady was our park guide in Bandelier National Park.
She shared personal info as well as park information.
A great tour guide!!!
Some fun and entertaining goings on in the square of Santa Fe.
I love seeing all the jewelry being offered.
I never dicker price. Never...
I bought a silver bracelet...I thought it was quite unique and reasonably priced.
More Santa Fe entertainment.
A girl and her dog.
Believe it or not, people loved having their photos taken with their dogs.
I got lots of them.
This was a practice session for Good Friday/Easter performance/service in Loretta Chappel
This woman's voice was angelic. Beautiful!
A balloon business man in Santa Fe. 
Making balloon characters is an art in SF. These balloon artists use different methods to entice the buyer.
Another balloon artist. He also used his dog as enticement.
This fella was a real character and super entertaining.
This is the self-proclaimed mayor of Golden.
He said he was the only person that ran for mayor and the only voter.
We stopped here to photograph his yard art.
In Cerrillos, I had to buy something in this store in order to take a picture inside.
In order to take photos at this place we made contributions to Animal Shelter/Welfare.
Great place to visit, great man...a true animal lover/advocate.
I finally just sat down in the square of Santa Fe and just snapped as people went by.
I wonder and hope these people realize how each and everyone of them added to my trip, my experience and my life. It was a joy...
ommmm

9 comments:

One Fly said...

Better than just good stuff TMoon!

Park workers are great.
http://oakcreekforum.blogspot.com/2011/04/guvmint-for-us-and-anyone-else.html

ellen abbott said...

It's been a long time since I was in Santa Fe. Great pictures.

turquoisemoon said...

Fly, She was wonderful and knew so much about the park. She also told us much about her culture and her ancestors. She was a real highlight of our trip. I'll look at the oak creek forum. Thanks!

turquoisemoon said...

Ellen, I try to go at least every other year. I'd like to go every year, but it just doesn't happen. I find the art refreshing and inspiring. I love it there.

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

These are great! People photos are always the best!

turquoisemoon said...

Martha, I don't normally take people shots, but had been off blogger for awhile and thought it might make a fun post. We really met some fun, interesting people.

Linda Starr said...

I love the square in Santa Fe, one of these days, you got some great people photos, I rarely take photos of people. ha.

Cathy Sherman said...

Thanks for posting these photos. It's fun how we took so many photos of the same people, even when we didn't realize we were doing it. You know me and my people photos. There were a lot of great people on this trip, particularly YOU!

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, The square in SF is always busy. I got a lot more pics at the square...hmmmm...should have made a post just of SF square visitors.

Cathy, We had a wonderful time. It always amazes me that even though we don't stay together, while taking pics, we still seem to get lots of similar shots. Fun!