Tuesday, March 25, 2014

34 Degrees

 A local nursery had an open house last week. OOOhhhh the smell of dirt was so refreshing.
 They decorate their shop for each holiday and season.
One thing I really liked about the above scene was the chandelier. Painted purple and had plants hanging out of it. Who wouldn't enjoy sitting outdoors in such a colorful and natural surrounding???
Hard to see from the photo was the mosaic carpet in front of the sofa and chair. Wow!!!
 This was too cute. Each area had fun and colorful decor for outdoors.
 (in a whining voice) I wanna go outdoors...
 This place is so inspiring.
 I have no clue as to what to put in my fairy garden this year???
I've done herbs/flowers/peppers...hmmmmm
 More summer color.
Last fall they offered wine at their open house. Only coffee and tea this time.
Still whining while I say...
ommmmm

10 comments:

Manzanita said...

Lovely. We have a garden store that is quite similiar with all it's decorations and color. You just don't know what to look at first so I stand aside and gaze at everything. I'd love to walk throug your store.

turquoisemoon said...

Manzanita, It starts from the minute one pulls in to park. The entire store is wonderful. I go there a lot...a lot!!!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Oooh...how nice! The photos alone give me spring fever, so I can only image how wonderful it must have been in person. I love browsing through stores like this. Everything is so cheery.

One Fly said...

You found color too. Guess I should visit a nursery.

turquoisemoon said...

Martha, I go there all the time. I browse, but this is where I buy too. Their plants grow, never die... I go there all winter and you should see their Christmas decor...wow...!!! It just sparkles.

Fly, Yep...lots of color. I visit nurseries all the time. A great place for macro photography too!

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh, that really is tempting. Luckily my shoulder is still on the mend so for once I haven't rushed spring and planted too early.

Linda Starr said...

what a beautiful display, it's 21 here and the news said budding plants may have been killed. I hope all that we planted doesn't die, ugh

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, I'm not rushing either. I've got to rake before I can plant and play and I dread raking.

Linda, I sure hope not. This cold just keeps lingering.... not fun!

CraveCute said...

Love your spring photos! Our weather has been dreadful! My tiny fairy garden is portable, so I moved it in for the winter. Looking forward to more spring posts from everyone!

turquoisemoon said...

Hi CraveCute!!! The weather here is yucky too. I'm so ready to get outside for yard stuff and photography.