Monday, January 27, 2014

Lucy Helps With Homework

This week's assignment is to shoot in shutter priority.
We are to bring in 3 pics showing:
1) A Blur~ too easy, most were blurs. I didn't include any of the blur pics for this post.
Lucy runs, zigs and zags 90 miles per hour. We waited till yesterday to do the homework assignment because the weather was supposed to be beautiful and then turn bad. It was a wonderful break to go outside and feel some actual warmth. 58 degrees and Lucy and I enjoyed ourselves.
2) My instructor then wanted a frozen picture. Stop the motion in air, I think is the way he described it.
I did it!!! Lucy was running in top speed and I got it!!! I should get an A for that pic!
3) The last one is panning. Look at my panning pic...!!!
He said the motion behind the subject would be blurred...NO Kidding!!!
...and look at those eyes...awwwww!!!
 These last three pics, I thought, were just cute.
She loves to play fetch...to the point of driving a person crazy.
And if it squeaks, she will drive you nuts. Eventually, for peace, you've got to take it away from her and hide it. Sounds mean, doesn't it.
 Can you believe this sweet lil girl can be devious, conniving and vengeful???
Mommy is playing with her and only her. Throwing a ball and saying what a good girl she is...
What a happy girl she is...
I love Lucy...
ommm

17 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

A fun set of pics, a subject I often use

Linda Starr said...

Those are super action shots, she is so so cute and energetic

turquoisemoon said...

Steve, I know! I saw your post this morning with your furbaby! They are so much fun.

Linda, Thank you! Fun learning things about the camera. OOOh and she is full of energy and is so ornery. Love her to pieces.

Carolyn said...

WHAT an adorable little animal…. and what fun you are having in photography class. I do wish I would / could get excited about something like that! I used to love photography and had all the bells and whistles type camera and gadgets…

love this …. look at that face!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'd give you an A+ for that assignment!

E. Angelina said...

Connecting on a level no word can describe. Perfect!

turquoisemoon said...

Carolyn, Isn't she the cutest??? She's a character and keeps me on my toes. I am really having fun with my photo class, but wish it was warmer. Today is in the lower teens. brrrr

Debra, Lucy gets the A+ for being such a cute subject. Anyway...I think she's cute!

turquoisemoon said...

E. Angelina, I'm so glad you visited. Just love my lil girl...she's really spoiled, but who cares??? We both enjoyed our time together and besides, she was my model. The perfect model...what fun!!! Thanks for visiting.

Arkansas Patti said...

Love your muse. I'd give you an A for that one also. Perfect and suitable for framing.
What an adorable gal she is.

Manzanita said...

What a sweet puppy. A real bundle of love. I know, not really a puppy but I call all canines puppies. Cody is 9 and she is still my puppy. LOL
In fact, I noticed our whole family does that. My son's dog was 16 and they still referred to her as "the pup."

turquoisemoon said...

Patti~Thanks for the A!!! I think she's wonderful, but I'm her mommy and might be a tad biased.

Manzanita, I know what you're saying. She's my baby...

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Shutter priority...that is so cool! And what better way to do that than with a dog. This is very cool homework!

turquoisemoon said...

Martha, This was fun homework. I do hope the weather gets better because I know some outdoor homework is scheduled.

One Fly said...

The last two are really good. It's true.

turquoisemoon said...

Thanks Fly..

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

For motion shots you sure picked a good subject. Your instructor sounds like a good one. I still swear a lot at my (fairly) new camera -- it just doesn't want to do what I think it should do -- sometimes I revert to my old camera. I think you have more patience than I. -- barbara

turquoisemoon said...

Barbara, There's so much I still don't know about my camera even still. I think I love it!!! and it's always going to be my standby.