Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Photo Shopping Churches

El Santurario de Chimayo
 San Francisco de Asis
Ranchos Church
 Cathedral of the Plains in Victoria, Ks
Saint Fidelis
Ooh I like doing this.
I must take more pics of churches.
I gave my notice at work. I'm going to work until December 31st, then I'm done.
BF has not been real supportive about this...and I don't know why???
He breaths, eats, dreams work. He's all about work and I suppose he thinks I should be too, but I'm not.
I retired several years ago but worked this part time thingie. It's been fun and I've met some fine people, but they kept adding the hours till it's almost full time. So I'm done...I'm sure I'll find lots to keep me busy.
ommm

11 comments:

Teri said...

Great pictures.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow! Psychedelic churches (instead of just psycho)!

turquoisemoon said...

Teri, I can't go straight to bed after I get off work, so I play on the computer. I'm just too wound up! hmmmm...wonder if I'll do much of this after Dec 31st?

Debra, hahaha...too funny!!! hmmmm???wonder if photoshop has a psycho ajustment??? hahaha

Linda Starr said...

oh I love the architecture of churches, so much litany and history within their confines

Out on the prairie said...

I like a little part time to get me out, but sometimes hate giving up my free time.

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, Oooh I do too!!! I really enjoy takin pics of them.

Steve, I did too. But the part time was really stretching into more of a full time......

Arkansas Patti said...

Gotta love a turquoise church.
Hope you stick to your guns and re-embrace retirement. I have never enjoyed anything more.

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, I've seen paintings of Chimayo done in these colors, so thought I'd try it with photoshop. I had so much fun. I will stick to my guns...trust me!!!

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

I say hooray for you -- you will be twice as busy now that you are retired -- only you get to pick what you want to do. Lovely church photos. Good wishes to you into the new year -- barbara

turquoisemoon said...

Barbara...I'm so excited!!! I have to work all day tomorrow (Christmas Eve)...and I had to ask myself "why"? Well I have no one to blame but myself....

Linda said...

Good for you!! Love what your doing with the photography...that is what my Baby Girl going to do when her Hubby gets his PHD...She is a natural...:D Love these churches...