Friday, March 29, 2013

Day Trip Pawdner

 Look at that windblown hair!!!
Lucy loves her car seat...finally. As you can see, it's not only safe for her, but she's up high enough that she can see out. When I'm driving real slow, I roll down the window for her...isn't she funny looking???
She's my Day Trip Pawdner.  hahaha...!!!
Last week, during the snow storm, I looked around the house for a book to read and found this.
Apparently, I had forgotten all about it.
Found some interesting things to go see. Last year I went to Jesse Jame's boyhood home, but found out that I missed Tryst Falls while I was there. Sheesh...a falls near KC...That's a must to go see!!!
Ommmm

9 comments:

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Like your partner that you take to ride shotgun -- barbara

turquoisemoon said...

She's a hoot. So funny...when I start getting my camera stuff ready, she starts trying to talk to me. She knows...

Out on the prairie said...

Looks like a great book to use. I need to visit down there, it has been a long time.i have had a good time with a 1933 auto tour guide of Iowa.

turquoisemoon said...

Steve, It really is a good book. It also lists festivals, good places to eat and stay. Very helpful...

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I find it funny, what a cute dog !

turquoisemoon said...

Welcome Wong Ching Wah...She's a hoot and finally likes her car seat. When I get my camera out, she's ready to go. She's becoming my pawdner...

Linda Starr said...

happy dog photo.

Ashling said...

Looks like a happy, lively traveling companion!

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, She is a happy girl...now!

Ashling, It took awhile for her to "like" her car seat, but now she hops right in it.