Sunday, December 2, 2012

Puppy Prison

Isn't she sweet???? 
Well...she's asleep - that's why!!!
She now weighs 5 pounds. So why haven't I posted more pics??? Because I'm not that good of a photographer. I have a hard time with action and geez...she's the fastest moving thing I've seen in a long time. 
The photography store I go to is having a puppy photo contest.... I'm sure they'll get all sorts of cute pics of puppies almost posing. Not this little gal...  Last night, I tried taking all sorts of pictures of her...this is the only one that turned out. The rest are all blurred...  I had this bright idea of putting her in BF's cowboy boots, thinking it would take her awhile to wiggle out of them - wrong!!! then she proceeded to try to eat them.
We did have a breakthrough yesterday...NO accidents in the house!!! Finally making some progress.
Now that I'm not working so much, I'll try taking "action" pics of her. It really ought to be good practice. The only hiccup to that idea is that my surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday...my hand will be in a cast for quite awhile.
Bass Pro is offering a free picture with Santa...wonder if they can get a better pic??? wonder if she'll bite Santa? wonder if she'll pee on Santa???
Wondering if Santa will put her on the naughty or nice list??? hahaha...
ommmm


15 comments:

Jane of The Jewels said...

They're always cutest when they're sleeping - that goes for children and pets, lol!!

I remember trying to take pics of our Emma when she was a puppy - it's not easy! You're right about how fast they move - for every 30 pics, I'd maybe get one half decent one.

Introverted Art said...

She is just adorable and I can tell she has a little mischievous face...I can see her bitting Santa's finger...just to check if he is real ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I suspect the Bass Pro "pet" Santa has seen it all!

turquoisemoon said...

Jane, Oooh she's so cute and I'd really like to have pics of this puppy stage...but she's making that very difficult.

Ana...or beard :( Pretty sure she'll be on the naughty list.

Debra, The pics with Santa is really for kids. People just bring their dogs in too... Poor Santa! I'm thinkin that the dogs behave much better than the kids???

Randy said...

Adorable!

Rubye Jack said...

Just look at her so peacefully at rest! What a cutie pie!

turquoisemoon said...

Randy...Thank you. All puppies are adorable, aren't they!!!

Rubye, She is a cutie pie!!! and doesn't she look peaceful??? hahaha...she is my wild child

Arkansas Patti said...

She is adorable and seems content to be an inmate. Asleep is the easiest way to photograph those bundles of energy when young. Mighty has reached the age that it is unusual to catch him on the move.
Congrats on the peeless day.

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, She's so funny when she's tired. She becomes a noodle. She could sleep upside down... Soooo tired!!!

Linda Starr said...

What a sweet photo, puppies are so wonderful, does she have that puppy smell too?

turquoisemoon said...

Linda, She's a handful, but I knew that going into it. Terrier puppies just are... Oooh yes...she's got the puppy smell.

Ashling said...

awwwwwwwwww!

turquoisemoon said...

Ashling... Sometimes!

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

I would enter that image. I liked your title -- that alone makes the photo endearing. -- barbara

turquoisemoon said...

Barbara...she's such a cutie, but ooh my...she's a live wire! Runs everywhere.