Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BOO

 Photography has become such a fun hobby and my pics surprise even me.
As you know, I don't like shopping (especially for antiques) however, earlier this year, I discovered antiquing as a fun source of interesting pics.
 When I'd get home and transfer the pics to the puter, I'd find some totally disgusting ones!
For some reason, I never deleted them...and for even some other weird reason, I grew to kindof like them.
Now, I look for "scary" shots.
So Happy Halloween from me!!!

AND
Thank you ALL for all your words of encouragement and condolences. 
The loss of my Sophie girl has been awful...painful
Your comments have helped.

10 comments:

One Fly said...

I like these pictures and looking forward to what lies ahead for picture taking in about two days.

Then there are all the pictures you have of Sophie and that's a good thing!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those photos are all fabulous! You have a true eye for the grotesque, like Diane Arbus or someone. It's a gift!

JACKIESUE said...

I like those...really..

turquoisemoon said...

Fly, Thanks! When are you heading out? Will you have puter capabilities?

Debra, Oooh thanks...I guess??? I looked up Diane Arbus pics and they are very grotesque. and, I never considered being weird a gift. hahaha

Jackiesue, I think they're fun. Sometimes I just gross myself out and enjoy...

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Oh your photos are so scary -- especially the first one. Nice shots -- barbara

turquoisemoon said...

Barbara, Thank you... My first inclination was to simply delete them, but for some reason, I just thought they were fun...now I actually look for spooky!

TravelBug-Susan said...

To me, the second photo is particularly disturbing. It reminds me of a horror movie filmed in Oregon, "The Shining." OOOOOhhhhh. Good Halloween post.

turquoisemoon said...

Susan...the second one is my favorite too. Very disturbing..hahaha

NitWit1 said...

Belatedly my condolences for you Sophie. I have lost 3 beloved pets in my adult life and it is as painful as a relative. I now have a 12 year old beloved rescue dog who is relatively great health for her age, but I know neither she or I will be here eternally.

Some scary photos.....

turquoisemoon said...

NitWit, Thank you for kind words. The loss of my Sophie has been awful, simply awful...I miss her so..