Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moon in Gemini

Do you ever just wake up feeling jittery? Things just feel off... Coffee tastes bitter, you find a leak, ants have taken over an area on your deck, checkbook doesn't balance, milk has soured, break a nail down to the quick, remember that you forgot to mail a birthday card yesterday, forgotten shirts in the dryer are now wrinkled, out of dog food, your eyes look swollen, you're a week past a haircut and you ache all over???

Welcome to my world today!!!

Sure enough, the moon is in Gemini. Nope, this probably won't be bothering you, but I'm a 4x's Sagittarius. My moon is in Sag... and my sun and two others.

Many years ago, I used to fall, get thrown, and even ejected off my horse about once a month. I couldn't figure it out, so I started keeping a log, noting these embarrassing events. As an astrologer, something made me look at where the moon was on those particular days...and sure enough it mostly happened when the moon was in Gemini.

Gemini is my opposite sign and the low of my ebb and flow. My yang... It's when I feel the weakest, when I have the jitters, when my make-up makes me look yellow...

The moon changes signs about every 2 or so days. I have found that when the moon is in the opposite sign of your natal moon, a person can feel weak, down or out of sorts. It does pass... In my case, it will be tomorrow.

There's nothing I can do to fix this except do my morning meditation. This will help, I'm sure...at least hoping.

I do, however, wish I had a cool cucumber to put under my eyes to reduce the puffiness. I don't believe meditation will help this, but I'll let you know if it does...

ommmmmmmmm....!!!

5 comments:

Manzanita said...

Interesting post. You know I love astrology too. I live by it. I agree, the moon can throw you for a loop. Moon in Gemini makes me altogether fickle. All that Sadge.... I'll bet you love to travel.
Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

turquoisemoon said...

Manzanita, I sure do love to travel! and horses! and all things Sag! If I can't travel, I visit via webcams. I go thru my favs every morning. I recently started going to YouTube and visiting some of my favorite places, then I get the sound of the rushing rivers...

Arkansas Patti said...

Hum, never noticed,maybe that is why somedays are so wrong and others are so right. Might have explained that day recently when a whole town smiled at me.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh well, at least it only lasts a couple of days! Hang in there!

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, It sure could have been, but I'll bet it was just you!
Debra, Thanks...a nap did wonders!