Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card From???

Wishing You and Yours
A Very Merry Christmas.On a daily basis, I travel all over via web cam.
I recently added a web cam picture of the day to my blog and have enjoyed picking out my daily favorite.
Can any of you figure out where I found this picture? I actually watched this one last year. Some days more snow surrounded it and then later, as winter ended, I watched him melt.
I'll give you a hint...
A national park web cam.
Web cams are fun. I travel all over the country, each morning with my coffee, to see some of my favorite places. Some of the cams, I watch, are live. So, I get to watch elk walking by. One morning, I was watching Old Faithful, and several bison walked near the camera. I've watched as the winds picked up in Estes Park and one Saturday in September, the Scottish parade march by. Santa Fe is another fun one to visit. I watched as Indian Market was in full swing.
Anyway...I do hope you all have a very merry Christmas, a safe holiday, and all your dreams come true...

7 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Thanks for the web cam alert. Was not aware.
Just the Merriest of Christmas to you also.

Out on the prairie said...

I love the web cams, it is a great way to travel when you are at home.I thought Yellowstone when you said national park.Have a nice holiday season.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't know where that snowman is from but he looks like he's had too much eggnog! Have a wonderful Christmas!

turquoisemoon said...

Patti, I love web cams. I can visit any city or park. Some, simply take your breath away. I even watch Shamu, live, on occasion. Mostly I go to the mountain area, but sometimes I visit beaches. To watch a palm tree sway...ooooh...
Steve, Nope, not Yellowstone. And warm wishes to you and yours.

turquoisemoon said...

This is Glacier National Park, outside the ranger station...

MyShilohRanch said...

LOVE the idea of watching the snowman! Too much fun~! I need to revisit the webcams ... since I won't be traveling, via road, for awhile! Hope you had a nice Christmas! Much love from SoCali!

Arti said...

Beautiful pics you put up on the blog, I loved them very much... Very beautiful blog!!
Have a nice day:-)