Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Santa, I'd like...for Christmas

I think this is a great way to start the holiday season.
I should be taking a more spiritual view of the holidays, but...this just makes me happy.
We took her to Bass Pro, stood in line with all the children, and she even got a treat. Santa did, however, had her beg for her treat. I wish I could have gotten a pic of that...tooooo cute!

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I'd like...
A bone
To catch a squirrel
No baths
Ice cream cone of my own
New squeaky toys
A tummy rub
Cookie treats
More trips to the farm
I want to bark at cows, once in awhile
Something smelly to roll in...
...and I've been a really good girl...

10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think Santa could probably arrange for some reindeer poop to roll in.

Teresa Evangeline said...

I've been pretty good, too. A new squeaky toy might be nice... :)

the wanderer said...

adorable!

turquoisemoon said...

Debra, Reindeer poop would work!!! LOL...
Teresa, I'm sure Santa will get her a new squeaky toy...you'll have to sit on Santa's lap to make your request.
Wanderer, She loved going and being the center of attention. She was really too cute, especially when she turned around and begged Santa.

Kirsty said...

Hehe love it! What a great snap you got!

Arkansas Patti said...

What a cool Santa to give her a treat and take her list. Even if she hadn't been good, she would fair well on cuteness alone.
Really cute post.

turquoisemoon said...

I just thought she was sooo cute, and she just loved all the attention. Bass Pro really does have a great Christmas area...and the picture was free! I just have to smile when I look at the pic. I have pictures all over my frig and this is a fun addition to her collection, which includes a picture with her wearing a graduation cap from a Petsmart puppy training class. Aren't we silly in love with our babies???

Tracy said...

YES, we are silly in love but isn't that a wonderful addition to our lives with pets. We have a 2 year old golden retriever who will be 'publishing' a book, My Life as a Dog and what a joy we have been priviledged to.
I hope Sophie gets everything on her Santa list!
It was fun reading...

Kittie Howard said...

Awwww, sooooo cute! Makes me wish I was Santa and could give out a treat. I tend to roll over and melt when I see pics like this. You've got a really smart addition to your family. Hey, where's the graduation pic???

Thanks for stopping by. I'm soooo happy to be back. Great trip, as it turned out, but there's no place like home!!

MyShilohRanch said...

Love this picture ... makes me smile too! :D
LOVE Bass Pro Shops!! LOTS of toys there! Happy Holidays, TM!