Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Observations

Fitted sheets cannot be folded.
There is no real need to learn cursive.
I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least a tad bit tired.
There's a moment, each day, when you realize you're not going to do anything else productive.
Why does my hair always look best, the day before I get a haircut?
I can't distinguish the difference between boredom and hunger.
Jeans almost never need to be washed.
Always say "yes" when the computer asks if you want to save the changes.
When it comes to boyfriends, I think it's best to rent, not own.
It takes at least 3to5 days to recover from a vacation.
There's more drama at work than the theater.
Simply add lots of real butter to any recipe and you can cook like Paula Dean.
A cheerio, dropped into the toilet, makes a great target when training little boys to pee.
If I wash my car...it will rain.
An expert is a former drip under pressure.
Decisions, decisions...work a holiday and earn double pay or cook for 30 relatives???
This is not the end.......

6 comments:

Makavetis said...

Hey cool page! I noticed you like art and I just started a new art blog myself, so check me out ! thanks

Arkansas Patti said...

Goodness, you crawled inside my brain for that post. How very, very true.

Teresa Evangeline said...

I could relate to so many, but I do mistake a lot of things for hunger, it seems :)

Charlene said...

Renting a boyfriend is so smart!

MyShilohRanch said...

LOVE this list, TM ... cracked me up! SO true, on all points. And, I am so relieved to know that, I am not the ONLY one that experiences #4!!! :D"

I just love the way you think ... and how you express your thoughts! :) Of course, that is what drew me into your blog, in the first place. Please don't stop sharing both with us! XO

turquoisemoon said...

I started keeping a list of my observations about a year ago. Ya know...we are all sisters!