Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happiness 101


I’ll be happy when…
I’ll be happy with…
He/She doesn’t make me happy
If I get that job, I’ll be happy
If I move, I’ll be happy
If he’d only…, then I’d be happy
If I find my true love, I’ll be happy
If I had more money, then I’d be happy
If I could go…, then I’d be happy
I’m only happy when I’m…
He doesn’t make me happy
A good meal would make me happy
Shopping makes me happy
A new…would make me happy
A sunny day would make me happy
I’ll be happy if I ever get a vacation
The farm is the only place I’m happy…
The only place I’m happy is…
When I retire, I’ll be happy
When I get famous, I’ll be happy
New cowboy boots would make me happy
If I could afford to get my nails done, then I’d be happy too
A bigger house would make me happy
Only getting a horse could make me happy
If he would stop…then I’d be happy
If I’d win the lottery, I’d be happy
If mom would…, then I’d be happy
If he’d…, I’d be happy
If I got a…, then I’d be happy
If I’d lose weight, then I’d be happy
If I could quit…, then I’d be happy
I want to be a…, then I’d be happy
If I was a bit taller, then I’d be happy
I’m only happy when I’m in love
I’m only happy when I’m with you
I’m only happy when I’m busy
If I got a divorce, then I’d be happy
If only I was married, then I’d be happy
A baby would make me happy
A smaller nose would make me happy
Hmmmm…something to ponder

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, where does true happiness lie? Perhaps in a Kreativ Blogger Award, which is waiting for you at my blog today if you want to come and pick it up!

turquoisemoon said...

Ooh gee...thanks!!! I'll have to work on that. My puter skills are lacking. It took me about 2 hours to add a etsy link on my other post and by the time I did it...I had tried so many things, that I forgot how I did it??? But it sounds fun and it would make me "happy" LOL!!!

Arkansas Patti said...

I'd be happy if I had that darling kitty to look at each morning. What a face.
Often what we think will make us happy rarely does when we get it but then that is just what you said.
Good thoughts